So the journey began! I am extremely proud of myself for rooting this era!
I think its got something to do with becoming 30 or just being comfortable in my skin.
I love the feeling of being completely me.
Free of any doubt.
Free of fear of not being enough. I AM ENOUGH. I AM ME.
![]() |
| This is me wearing a simple pixi cut. I love it |
| This is the most recent picture- showing growth. I look happier and my skin is glowing - because I am happy. |
And to all woman out there, You can wear your hair any way you want it - Just know your hair doesn't determine what and who you are. It doesn't define you - so Be Good. Be Brave and always Be You.
Its all about whats going on the inside - Your mind, soul & heart. You total human being. Be happy with that person before you try and ruin her. Be her "person" first.
I will keep you all updated and thank you for motivating me into going naturale.
Till next time,

Comments
Post a Comment