So, being in a total new relationship has been a rollercoaster. I've been happy,sad and all reflective at the same time. This is just messed up y'all!!! How can the same patterns of previous relations just pop up again? How can being in a total new relationship,with a total new person sparks that?
No man. You are crazy,Nina.
Turns out...I'm not. I'm just me.
And being single single for a very very long time has taken its toll on my judgement. I don't trust no one. I don't think I can ever do that again. I too fragile. Too hostile is the right word.
This will take time. Time to process. This is just the first year. Our first year.
So breathe girl.
Breathe.
Till later,
Love.
No man. You are crazy,Nina.
Turns out...I'm not. I'm just me.
And being single single for a very very long time has taken its toll on my judgement. I don't trust no one. I don't think I can ever do that again. I too fragile. Too hostile is the right word.
This will take time. Time to process. This is just the first year. Our first year.
So breathe girl.
Breathe.
Till later,
Love.
Comments
Post a Comment