![]() |
| I am out of gas - Nina |
I have this problem. I think one call it "writer's block" and I went to look it up and this is what I've found.
I've been struggling to start writing again I have no creative juices left and I'm so busy at work and writing exams.
People have been asking me when will I upload new stories and I've been even encourage to write a book, but nonetheless...No creative energy. And I know I've started this thing - it's like creating a monster and now even keep the monster in tact.
I'm so tired.
I think this hit home...
Writer's block is a condition, primarily associated with writing, in which an author loses the ability to produce new work, or experiences a creative slowdown. The condition ranges in difficulty from coming up with original ideas to being unable to produce a work for years. Throughout history, writer's block has been a documented problem.
Causes
Writer's block may have several causes. Some are creative problems that originate within an author's work itself. A writer may run out of inspiration, or be distracted by other events. A fictional example can be found in George Orwell's novel Keep the Aspidistra Flying, in which the protagonist Gordon Comstock struggles in vain to complete an epic poem describing a day in London: "It was too big for him, that was the truth. It had never really progressed, it had simply fallen apart into a series of fragments."
Hopefully I will overcome this and when I do...when I do - I will write your socks off.
I promise.
Till later,
Love
Nina


Comments
Post a Comment