SEASONS





So,

I sometimes walk from home to work or from work back to my place. And for that moment normally I prefer not to be bothered or someone walking with me because I'm a loner.
I'm a thinker.

And for a thinker, its very important to observe.

So, I'm a observer.
And when I observe I normally have this look on my face. The look of disgust or angry face but that's got nothing to do with my immediate surrounding. I'm thinking.
Sorry!
But anyway...when I think/observe I tend to dig deep thought. And this one thought was : SEASON

We all experience seasons in our lives. We have a winter - heartache and then summer - joy/happiness and then comes autumn where we lose friends & family due to death or simply outgrow them but in when spring time arrives we gain new ones through birth and friends out of nowhere.

So,
Go through your season. Trust the process and never give up. Never rush your season and also never compete against someone that's in his/her sowing season. Because you will become depressed whenever you see progress in someone else.

Take pride in single handedly parenting your kid/s.
Take pride in raising future presidents and queens because you will look back and realise all this time you wasted on worrying and competing...they grew up. And all that time is gone.

Appreciate being a mother.
Appreciate being a father.
Just enjoy it!
Its not always nice and easy but its worth it.

Take care,
Be a fab single parent!

Comments