![]() | |
| There is the most powerful message prevail in this movie. Definitely worth the watch! |
Okay, so after watching this movie I got an idea... Like really.
My hair has always been a very daunting task. I have a very
thick bush of hair, like literally!! I was at a very young age when I decided I’m
not going to struggle with my hair. I’m either going to cut them off or not
care for it at all.
But, my role model was Tyra Banks and she had hair! Like
really nice “real” hair. So when I was in high school I started to do my own
hair. And then weave came in and I did my own weave. It was actually great.
Most of the girls in high school use to and still call me
Tyra because whatever hairstyle she had, I would invent myself. This went on
and on and then I got to university and then eventually life happened. I met
this incredible woman, Charlene and she did my hair up until now. We share a
journey – even her husband knows he should leave whenever we are busy with my
hair.
I hid my hair under weaves, which damaged them even more,
making it brittle and soft.
So imma start this journey of taking care of my hair and
treating it while still wearing my weave until the BIG REVEAL!!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! And yes, Charlene is too!!!
So, BIG REVEAL wll be 23.10.2019!!!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
Signed
N.Davids
23.10.2018

Comments
Post a Comment