Been a very busy month for me, due to some assignments & work that I have to juggle. But I also want to share with you the most recent thing that's been happening to me.
So, here goes..
I met this incredibly handsome guy with a kind heart. Ive been single for more than 5 years - I mean not in a serious relationship - the relations I had in between doesn't even last for more than three months than I get bored.
I get bored of doing the same stuff over and over.
I get bored of going to the same places over and over.
So ja, that doesn't count as a relationship. Its just a relation without a ship. No sea of wonders. No sea of craving. No sea. No ship.
So ja, Ive been told I'm to picky cause I have a list. A list of things I want in my man. And this guy..well.
Ive been wondering...whats this? Where will it leads?
So I have to balance my new found relationship with me single parenting my daughter. And its actually easy because we live in different towns and it makes it easier for me to miss him and vice versa. So I get excited when I see him. Or hear his voice.
I get butterflies!
So to other single moms - I know its not easy to date when you are parenting all by yourself. You don't have time to go out, You don't have time to chat blah blah blah..
MAKE TIME!
YOUR KIDS WILL GROW UP AND YOU WILL BE ALL ALONE!
SO,
MAKE TIME.
BALANCE IT OUT.
TAKE THAT VACATION or what do they call it? Bae-cation :)
Just do the things that you always wanted to do and don't feel guilty.
You are an awesome mom/dad!
Stay level-headed & fall inlove with the sun, sea & nature!
Love,
Nina
Comments
Post a Comment