So,
Its my daugther's birthday coming up and the father wants a party on the beach with his family and I just wanted to give her a party and spend the day with her..
So, my maturity level is being tested..
What to do..
I know it sounds selfish but I still want her for myself. I know I have her for 365 days but its her birthday..and she is turning a big 7!!!
Of course im a bit emotional..i have a right to..
So, im gonna let my big girl hair fell flat..I will be being a better mom. I will give her..
to him for her birthday..and his family..
Let them be happy..
Let her be happy..
She's my baby..
My big girl..
And she deserves a beach party/picnic with her dad..
Yes.
Mom duty.
xx
Its my daugther's birthday coming up and the father wants a party on the beach with his family and I just wanted to give her a party and spend the day with her..
So, my maturity level is being tested..
What to do..
I know it sounds selfish but I still want her for myself. I know I have her for 365 days but its her birthday..and she is turning a big 7!!!
Of course im a bit emotional..i have a right to..
So, im gonna let my big girl hair fell flat..I will be being a better mom. I will give her..
to him for her birthday..and his family..
Let them be happy..
Let her be happy..
She's my baby..
My big girl..
And she deserves a beach party/picnic with her dad..
Yes.
Mom duty.
xx
Comments
Post a Comment