Pull up your big Girl pants,Mama


Good day fellow single mothers,

I know you are tired, your eyes burning of shallow tears..you just need a hug. A never-let-me-go hug..then suddenly you hear the alarm..Gosh. I have to wake up.

Breakfast follow and then you have to get ready for work. Not in the mood I tell you. I have to pretend I am a happy-go lucky mother. Well,gues what..I am not!

I am a stressed-out and paranoid single mother. I worry about my daughter. I worry about my clothes. I worry about germs getting me sick – getting my daughter sick. I worry about my work. When will I get a decent raise..I worry about my mom…etc etc etc

Never ending worries.

I WILL NEVER STOP. MOTHERS WORRY.

So I get up and ask God for one more day of strength. Just enough to pull me through the day...

Comments